Wednesday 6 July 2011

Cupcake Cuties

Have you heard of Pinterest? It is an awesome site full of cool pics. You can create your own virtual "pinboards" with pictures you find on the net. It is a great place to go for inspiration, but also just as a "happy place". I love it. Today I thought I might share a few cute cupcake pics I found on there.


This one makes me want to get out in the garden and start digging!




Talk about elegance plus!




Source: flickr.com via Orara on Pinterest




These definately bring out the inner child!




Source: etsy.com via Orara on Pinterest




Now THAT'S what you call an apple for the teacher!




Source: google.com via Orara on Pinterest




I WANT!! I WANT!!! I WANT!!!!




Kiss me honey!




What cool cupcake finds have you stumbled across lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment